Resilience business and financing landscape geography
A toolkit to explore, assess, and address resilience financing landscape. The toolkit comprises of five separate but interrelated tools. These tools can be used systematically to build a complete picture of the resilience financing landscape or used individually to suit a specific question or problem.
- Stakeholder Mapping Matrix: identification and classification of stakeholders and key players around a specific issue by defining their different levels of ‘power’ and ‘interest’. The tool can be used as either a printable PDF document or an interactive future collaboration and communication to strengthen the Project’s resilience with a synergic approach. MIRO© board which can be edited online.
- Methodology for assessing cultural heritage losses: assesses the valuation of a cultural heritage asset for resilience financing. Including a set of quantitative input variables and quasi valuation method. This tool is designed to run on even the smallest amount of pre-existing data by expressing these different values in terms of value streams. The tool has been created on Microsoft excel with an accompanying step-by-step guide.
- Investment Roadmap: The tool relies on an Excel database of potential insurance mechanisms, funding schemes, best practices, and support regarding the investments side of the resilience financing process. This database has created a form of ‘preselection tool’ via Online Form. The navigation process has been facilitated by providing specific information on the Open Labs’ characteristics.
- Financing tool to understanding the Insurance Landscape: The tool supports Open Labs in understanding, analysing, and identifying the existing insurance models that better fit their specific needs. The tool has been designed using Microsoft PowerPoint. It acts as a series of interactive slides in which users can navigate various insurance models set according to the local contexts in which they are currently applied.
- Business Model Canvas: This tool is designed to support Open Labs in bringing together the different aspects of the resilience financing landscape in one unified place. It is a unified platform for disseminating the resilience financing approach, as much as assessing their strategy, planning gaps, and risk exposure. Through a step-by-step process, the tool supports the identification of the Open Labs’ value proposition and their purpose concerning beneficiaries through the presence of nine building blocks that interact as interlocking elements. The tool is encapsulated in an interactive MIRO© board.
Cultural heritage business model canvas
Cultural heritage assessment tool
Assessment tool manual
Financing tool to understanding the Insurance Landscape
Resilience investment and funding tool